Girl, Have You Met… Danielle Allen?
Danielle Allen is a lover of football, fashion, film and fiction. From karaoke nights to vacationing and everything in between, she enjoys making the most out of the life in which she’s been blessed. Danielle spends her days teaching and event planning and her nights writing.
Danielle Allen is the contemporary romance author of the Back to Life Series (Back to Life, Back to Reality, and the standalone spin-off, Back to December), Love Discovered in New York, Autumn & Summer, the Heartache Series (Heartache, Heartfelt, and the not yet released spin-off, Heartless*), Work Song, The One Series Duet (The One, and After The One), and Nevermore.
Register HERE to meet Danielle at the, Girl, Have You Met… event in Houston, and read more about her below!
Where does the inspiration for your stories come from?
What would readers be surprised to know about you?
What are your hobbies outside of writing?
Why is Black Romance important to you?
What advice would you give aspiring authors?
1. Favorite black romance book of all time?
2. Favorite author of all time?
3. Favorite book turned movie?
4. Favorite genre to read?
5. Favorite genre to write?
6. What is your go-to writing playlist?
I create my own with each book. Right now, it’s The Women of V on Spotify
7. What snack/drink must you have while you’re writing? If any?
Bottle of water
8. How do you celebrate a release day?
Lunch or dinner with friends and family
9. What’s your favorite part about being an author?
10. Where can people find you and your books?